Migration to Better Ad Server!
Great news! We’ve just completed our move from SmartAdServer to DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers by Google)!
What’s better now?
- Quicker sites and banner deliveries
- Better geographic localization
- Programmable reports by email
- Banner sizes of up to 100KB (for desktop campaigns)
What you may have to do:
- If you provide flash banners: the ClickTag has changed!
- As such, please review these guidelines
- Important to note:
- The SmartAdServer service will shut down on December 31st, 2013. At that time, you will no longer be able to access any prior statistics via the SmartAdServer URL. As such, please take a screenshot of your prior statistics before this date if you wish to keep them for your records.
- A great improvement with the new DFP ad server is the ability to program an automatic report upon request. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the frequency of choice (daily, weekly, monthly, etc). Keep in mind that this report will not include prior statistics from SmartAdServer
Nothing else! Thank you very much for your business, and please contact us should you have any additional questions.