Another year, another NAMM show. The Bordas Media team works hard to give our readers the best NAMM coverage possible, and 2016 was no exception.
With lots of new, innovative products that aim to change the way we think about musical instruments and pro audio gear, it’s no wonder that our sites experienced substantial growth across the board.
Leading the charge were the following sites:
- Audiofanzine DE with 12.7% growth in visits and 13.7% growth in page views
- Audiofanzine IT with 9% growth in visits and 14.5% growth in page views
- Future Producers with 5% growth in visits and 9.6% growth in page views
- FP’s mobile site also performed extremely well, with 10.5% growth in visits and 11.7% growth in page views!
- Rig-Talk with 10.7% growth in visits and 11.3% growth in page views
- Audiofanzine FR with 7.2% growth in visits and 8% growth in page views
All of our other sites experienced healthy growth, but again, the above sites were January’s leaders.
We will continue working hard to give our readers the information that they’re after in order to keep the momentum heading into February.
Until then, here are our stats for January 2016:
English speaking figures
Our English-speaking network includes :
In January 2016, our English network reached:
1,475,003 visits (growth of 5.4%)
3,380,441 page views (growth of 6.3%)
720,007 validated members
Our worldwide network includes:
- Our English network detailed above.
- Audiofanzine in French, the leader in France, Belgium and Switzerland and also reaches the French-speaking community in Canada.
- Our localized version of Audiofanzine in German, Spanish, Italian and Japanese
Our global figures achieved in January 2016:
4,786,085 visits (growth of 6.4%)
20,369,715 page views (growth of 7.4%)
1,221,755 validated members