Founded in 2000 by Philippe Raynaud, Audiofanzine has become the leading online media and community for musicians and sound engineers in French-speaking countries.
Its unique architecture allows millions of pages of content to be properly folded into a “matrix” : organized like an online shop (categories, brands, products), Audiofanzine provides a synergistic effect between:
- an online magazine (daily news, weekly reviews and articles)
- an interactive community (forums, user reviews)
- an array of services (classifieds, price comparisons)
- a giant media bank (audio, video, pictures)
All content is grouped into these main categories:
- Gear: Home Studio, computer music, DJ, live sound, light
- Instruments: guitar, bass, drums, electronic instruments & keyboards
Audiofanzine France: Target & Key Figures
With over half a million members, Audiofanzine attracts more than 2.6 million visits a month and more than 15,000,000 page views per month (Google Analytics statistics, September 2013 – see our latests figures in our “news” page).
The typical profile of our audience is male, 25-34 years old, musicians or audio techies, mostly hobbyists.
Whether you’re a global brand or you’re specialized in a particular field of the MI or Audio pro business, Audiofanzine France can target the right visitors for you: the advertising can be targeted the same way as the contents (see above) leading to endless possibilities.
- Check out all of our advertising & services solutions
- Learn more about Audiofanzine France’ story
- Contact us
What does Audiofanzine mean?Audio: “of or relating to sound or its reproduction”
Fanzine: “a magazine written by and for fans.”